Thursday, April 9, 2009

adventures in haircuts

Because I'm more of the beast than the beauty in this family. I knew I shouldn't have taken on the task of giving Dallen his first hair hack. I couldn't stand it anymore after his first birthday.

Photobucket

It was just getting too long over his ears & the back of his collar. I didn't mind it so much when he was younger & I think I was trying to hold onto the baby in him a little longer than I should have, as people would look at his clothes & then say oh HE'S cute. I was afraid he'd get a complex about being called a girl.

Here's his first hair hack from momma!
Photobucket

Poor kid doesn't have any bangs. Grandpa was giving him a little sympathy.

Here Jill spiked his new locks to try to hide the hideousness
Photobucket

Lesson learned! I think I'll leave the haircuts to Aunt Stacey!
Related note: Aunt Stacey is graduating from Beauty school TOMORROW! I'm so extremely proud of my sister! I'm so happy that she's finally going to be doing what she loves to do!

4 comments:

  1. I think the haircut looks fine...and the spikes are adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's a beautiful boy, without a doubt, but he NEVER looked like a girl! Some people are just terds. But I think he's a babe! And Aunt Stacey did a fantastic job on his new haircut! I ♥ him!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's ALL BOY! My buddy is good looking no matter what his hair looks like! I agree, Dallen's hair should be Aunt Stacey's domain. In that picture where I am holding him I was telling him that if he gets any better looking he'll have girls chasing him!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, he doesn't look bad! And the spikes are cute!

    ReplyDelete