Thursday, April 9, 2009

cding

CDs, not as in music, but cloth diapers. I've had a lot of people ask me in the last year+ why we cloth diaper when there are disposables. Many people comment how much easier disposables are. It's really no different besides one extra load of laundry. I can hardly see a difference with all the loads I do already. And besides the environmental factor of not throwing extra waste into our landfills and the extra chemicals in disposable diapers, I have rediculously cute blackmail pictures for the future. My kid better be nice to me!

Here are just a few of the fluffy bum pics.....
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. It helps you've got such a cute stinkin' kid!!! I LOOOVE that picture of you kissing him, that huge grin on his little baby face! How stinkin' cute is that!!

    ReplyDelete